Black Anodized Surface Mounting fixture for VeX models. Sold in pairs.
Designed to attach VeX™ Enclosed Speaker Systems to flat surfaces, these low-profile mounting fixtures are precision-machined from marine-grade aluminum to create rock-solid attachment points. A swivel-mounting base is included with each fixture for 360 degrees of total rotation, allowing precise aiming of each VeX™ pod for optimum sound. Each fixture features a tough, black anodized finish that’s UV/corrosion-resistant and includes stainless-steel hardware for years of durability in all outdoor environments. Each mounting fixture set is designed to mount two VeX™ Pods.
Marine Materials / Testing
The design of marine products requires extensive materials testing to achieve reliability and longevity.
Building serious marine products requires a real commitment to environmental testing and materials specification. To this end, JL Audio has invested in Ultraviolet testing chambers (to simulate years of sun exposure) and Salt Fog chambers (to simulate years of exposure to salt-water environments). This testing is critical to building products that will not only sound great in your boat, but will also sound great for many, many years.
- injection-molded mica-filled polypropylene cone bodies with synthetic rubber surrounds, specifically formulated with UV inhibitors for marine duty.
- Marine-grade, synthetic fiber spiders with progressive roll designs to withstand high humidity.
- Specifically engineered polymer baskets are corrosion and UV-resistant and encapsulate the woofer’s motor system to prevent corrosion.
- Gold-plated, marine-grade brass connection terminals
- Marine-grade stainless steel mounting hardware is included.